We would love to work with you on your upcoming apparel project! To learn more or begin designing apparel for your organization, business or group, complete the contact form below! We will be in touch shortly!
Get In Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
1 color imprint: 24 pieces
2 color imprint: 36 piece
3 color imprint: 48 pieces
Additional imprint color: $1.50 more per shirt per side
Additional imprint placement: $2.00 more per shirt
Yes! Embroidery requires a $25 fee and only a minimum of 12 pieces. This is a great options for profession pieces, jackets and outerwear as well as stocking hats and caps./
If you're in need of a new logo for your business or organization to use on your project:
Design Fee: $200
- Includes up to three changes
- Any change beyond is $25 per change
- $200 design fee is waived if spending $2,000+ on total product order
- Vectorization Fee: $25 (when converting an image of a truck, racecar, etc. into printable artwork for your project.)
If your organization or business has a logo or design created for your project already, there is no fee to setup your design proof.
Yes! We are able to host your online apparel store on our website.
Includes: An online shopping page on 712customdesigns.com, customer order collection, credit card processing for payments, order sorting, bagging and distribution
Online Store Requirements:
- A minimum of 50 pieces must be sold on your online store to qualify.
- A maximum of 5 product options are allowed with the 50 piece minimum. With each additional product offered on your store, an additional 10 pieces are required to be sold.
- If order totals are below the required minimum for your online store, the customer is responsible to purchase remaining amounts.
We are also willing to assist in creating a paper order form for you if online purchasing does not interest you, in order for collecting your orders.
Absolutely! We had many samples of our best selling pieces on hand, and are able to order additional pieces to view, if desired.
In addition, we are able to provide color samples of all fabric, embroidery and ink in order to match your organization's brand standards.
We want you to love your order
If you don't, for any reason, let us know. Even though every customer experience is different, whenever possible, we want every order to end up the same - with a happy customer.
For customized products, we typically cannot exchange them, however, in the unlikely event you receive damaged or defective custom products, we will work with you to make it right.
We appreciate your business and are committed to your happiness.
712 Custom Designs respects intellectual property and we ask our clients to do the same. Our customers are responsible to see that content they create does not infringe the rights of others.
We will NOT decorate any of our apparel products with licensed college or professional team sports logos such as the NBA, MLB, NFL, etc. These require special licensing agreements with the colleges and sports leagues.
Some additional items that are protected under copyright law include:
- Brand slogans
- Images or outlines that suggest a brand or a fictional character
- Celebrity images