We would love to work with you on your upcoming apparel project! To learn more or begin designing apparel for your organization, business or group, complete the contact form below! We will be in touch shortly!
Get In Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
1 color imprint: 24 pieces
2 color imprint: 36 piece
3 color imprint: 48 pieces
Additional imprint color: $1.50 more per shirt per side
Additional imprint placement: $2.00 more per shirt
Yes! Embroidery requires a $25 fee and only a minimum of 12 pieces. This is a great options for profession pieces, jackets and outerwear as well as stocking hats and caps.
If you're in need of a new logo for your business or organization to use on your project:
Design Fee: $200
- Includes up to three changes
- Any change beyond is $25 per change
- $200 design fee is waived if spending $2,000+ on total product order
- Vectorization Fee: $25 (when converting an image of a truck, racecar, etc. into printable artwork for your project.)
If your organization or business has a logo or design created for your project already, there is no fee to setup your design proof.
Yes! We are able to host your online apparel store on our website.
Includes: An online shopping page on 712customdesigns.com, customer order collection, credit card processing for payments, order sorting, bagging and distribution
Online Store Requirements:
- A minimum of 50 pieces must be sold on your online store to qualify.
- A maximum of 5 product options are allowed with the 50 piece minimum. With each additional product offered on your store, an additional 10 pieces are required to be sold.
- If order totals are below the required minimum for your online store, the customer is responsible to purchase remaining amounts.
We are also willing to assist in creating a paper order form for you if online purchasing does not interest you, in order for collecting your orders.
Absolutely! We had many samples of our best selling pieces on hand, and are able to order additional pieces to view, if desired.
In addition, we are able to provide color samples of all fabric, embroidery and ink in order to match your organization's brand standards.